Marketing Intern—Assist with event and outreach activities including, collateral design, media and calendar announcements and funder awareness. Other general marketing activities including audience building and outreach for electronic newsletter, writing, social media updates and more.
Housing/Research Intern—Provide internet research on housing trends, rental and sales advertising, zoning changes and more. Compile and report housing information. Provide general administrative support to legal and enforcement staff.
We are always looking for talented students to participate in internships with us. If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 8th Annual Birdhouses For Fair Housing Auction & Fundraiser on April 4, 2019 5:30 pm
- Ithaca Board of Realtors Fair Housing Training on April 8, 2019 11:00 am
- Lewis County Fair Housing Workshop on April 23, 2019 9:00 am
- Jefferson County’s Annual Fair Housing Roundtable on April 25, 2019 9:30 am
- Auburn Tenant Training on April 26, 2019 12:00 pm