CNY Fair Housing is a private, non-profit organization founded in 1991, to eliminate housing discrimination, promote open communities, and ensure equal access to housing opportunity for all people in Central and Northern New York. Based in Syracuse, New York, CNY Fair Housing serves a broad geographic area of Central and Northern New York that includes Onondaga, Oneida, Cayuga, Oswego, Jefferson and St. Lawrence counties. We receive funding from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, the City of Syracuse, Onondaga County, other municipalities, grants from private foundations and through fundraising and contractual services.
- 8th Annual Birdhouses For Fair Housing Auction & Fundraiser on April 4, 2019 5:30 pm
- Ithaca Board of Realtors Fair Housing Training on April 8, 2019 11:00 am
- Lewis County Fair Housing Workshop on April 23, 2019 9:00 am
- Jefferson County’s Annual Fair Housing Roundtable on April 25, 2019 9:30 am
- Auburn Tenant Training on April 26, 2019 12:00 pm